Do you live in the Piedmont of North Carolina? Or actually anywhere in NC? Are you sick of government officials blaming the pandemic for not doing their jobs? Do you have a few hours free on Saturday late morning? Looking for something to do?
Then Grass Roots North Carolina has just made your weekend!
There will be a peaceful demonstration in Raleigh on Saturday starting at 10am outside the Wake County Department of Public Safety.
The GRNC Alert below gives more details!
|Demonstration is not just about Baker|
|You live in a world gone mad:|
Cities refuse to protect you from violent mobs, as sheriffs like Gerald Baker refuse to grant you the permits you need to protect your family.
Schools radicalize your children, turning them against their own Republic.
And now Democrats threaten “Armageddon” if Trump and the Senate do their duty by appointing a Supreme Court Justice to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
It is time for you to make your voice heard!
If you are
“Mad As Hell And Not Going To Take It Anymore,” we have just the activity for you: GRNC’s demonstration against Sheriff Gerald Baker and his refusal to issue pistol purchase and concealed handgun permits to lawful citizens.
But this isn’t just about Baker: GRNC plans to demonstrate to sheriffs and legislators across the state that we are “mad as hell” about both the widespread inability of citizens to obtain guns to protect their families and the collusion of leftist media and leftist politicians to undermine our rights … permanently, if they win the election.
No excuses: You have no excuses not to attend. It will be held on a Saturday (Sept. 26).
* If you are one of the hundreds who have contacted us to express utter frustration at Baker’s (and other sheriffs’) refusal to issue gun permits as required by law at a time when national riots make it more important than ever … BE THERE! …
* or even if you aren’t, BE THERE!
*Regardless of where you live in NC: BE THERE!
What: A peaceful demonstration against Sheriff Baker, the inability to obtain firearms for self-protection, and the present state of affairs
When: Saturday, Sept. 26, 2020 at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Where: Wake County Sheriff/Wake County Department of Public Safety, 330 S. Salisbury St., Raleigh, NC
Why: Because it’s high time somebody did
Added bonus: GRNC will have “Remember in November” voter guides and JFP Judicial Voter Guides available in quantities for you to distribute to friends and acquaintances.
Please R.S.V.P.: Please confirm attendance, including name and approximate number of people attending by emailing: DirectorofDevelopment@GRNC.org
Guidelines for demonstrators:
* Under § 14-277.2(a), “It shall be unlawful for any person participating in, affiliated with, or present as a spectator at any … demonstration upon any private health care facility or upon any public place owned or under the control of the State or any of its political subdivisions to willfully or intentionally possess or have immediate access to any dangerous weapon.”
* Please dress for the press: Please avoid clothing with inflammatory slogans, camouflage, or other items which would allow the media to dismiss us as a fringe element.
* Please show the world what a truly peaceful protest looks like.
UPDATE: Now this is interesting. I just tried to post a link to this post on my dedicated blog page on Facebook. It was denied because someone had reported this information as “abusive”.
Surrounded in all red, the message read:
Warning Your message couldn’t be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.”