The CalGuns Foundation is opening an online store and it opens tomorrow! Not only can you get some cool stuff but since they are a 503(c)(1) non-profit, part of your purchase price counts as a tax deduction. How cool is that! Moreover, through the end of December they are offering 10% off with the coupon code CGFFTW.
Here is the official announcement.
We’re excited to announce the Grand Opening of the NEW CGF store, and to celebrate what we think is a really cool way to support your rights we’re offering a 10% off coupon for all purchases through December 31! Remember, a portion of every purchase is tax-deductible!
We have a great selection of sweet CGF gear ready to fill your stocking, including:
- Super-fresh “CGF Steamroller Roast” bold blend coffee, shipped direct from the roaster to you
- NEW tee shirts featuring color “CGF On-Target” artwork
- Lapel pins
- “Notice to Law Enforcement” safe magnets and decals
- Bumper stickers
- 4″ round color decals with “CGF On-Target” artwork
- Ladies “Bella” fashion tees
Over the next 1.14 weeks, we’ll be adding some truly badass stuff that I am positive you’ll want under the tree this year! Needless to say, we’re here to support “ATF” – the “convenience store” version of ATF, not the government agency. For example, some of the things you should stay tuned for:
- Zippo 8oz stainless steel hip flask, laser-etched with the CGF logo
- Zippo lighters, both laser-etched and color CGF logo options
- 16oz. Brewery glasses featuring color “CGF On-Target” logo art
- Double old-fashioned drink tumblers with color “CGF On-Target” logo art
- Shot glasses with color “CGF On-Target” art
- Black “el grande” 15oz coffee mug with CGF logo
- Black, reusable grocery bags featuring a white CGF logo (make shoppers at Whole Foods jealous!)
- Limited-edition CGF challenge coins
- Limited-edition, top-quality metal license plate frames made by the only American manufacturer left and hand-finished to exacting standards
- CGF “bag tags” featuring our “Notice to Law Enforcement” image on one side (like our safe magnets) and a self-laminating information section
- CGF “Evil Black Espresso” blend coffee
This is a chance to buy some cool stuff and help an organization that is on the front lines – literally – of the battle for the Second Amendment.