There are a lot of good pro-gun candidates around the country that need our help. I plan on sending contributions to a handful of them early next week. I’d like to ask the readers of this blog to make suggestions on who should get those contributions.
Here are my requirements:
- In a winnable race
- Conservative to libertarian in outlook
- If a Democrat, the Republican has to be really, really anti-gun
- Preference is given to challengers over incumbants
- Running for US House, US Senate, or Governor
- Outside of North Carolina as I am already supporting politicians here
The only other thing I ask is that you say why I should give them money. In other words, do more than just suggest a name. You can either post the name and supporting info in the comments section or send me an emal at email@example.com.
One thought on “A Challenge and A Request”
Cory Gardner, Colorado District 4. He is the Republican challenger, Betsy Markey is the incumbent. Gardner is 100% pro-gun, has a great chance of winning, a true conservative, and yet the NRA is supporting Markey — who voted for Health Care, among other progressive policies.
Comments are closed.